9 thoughts on “123 million US households exposed in data leak

  • December 20, 2017 at 8:25 pm
    Permalink

    after a quick google search I found out that the US has a grand total of 125.82 million households (2016 numbers). Which means that only 1.18 million households did not get exposed.
    This affects at least 98% of Americans. I'd like to find out in which economic scale the remaining 2% falls.

    Reply
  • December 20, 2017 at 8:25 pm
    Permalink

    No one will do anything about it, and they will not be held accountable. Corruption holds this country hostage.

    Reply
  • December 20, 2017 at 8:25 pm
    Permalink

    how is it that this doesnt get people angry anymore. have we been dumbed down that much ?? why do you think they keep doing it to us, because we act like we dont care about anything.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *